Sunday 10 September 2017

Windy Writing

Friday afternoon was very windy!  The tiles in our ceiling were jumping up and down and this prompted us to write about who or what was making this happen.  Some excellent writing comes from impromptu ideas.   ooooooooooooh!!!


Suddenly the roof wooshed out!  Room 3 is haunted!!!!!!!!  I feel scared.  He makes a ghost noise.  He has pink freckles.  He has no body - just his head.  He smells like dog poo.  His head is made of candy floss.
Image result for pink ghost
Angus L


I heard the wind howling like a wolf.  Creeeeaaaak!  I nervously looked up.  Several parts of the roof were flapping up and down.  Friday afternoon was giving me the creeps!                                                                   Image result for wolf howling                                May



In Room 3 Mister Stinks was messing about.  He had a family.  They all stink.  You will never want to taste him.  He whistles on and on.  It was on the roof.  I was shaking when I saw it.  He always tricks us.
Emily

The roof was slightly lifting on a windy day.  I was watching the pink batts move up and down from my grey wooden desk.  I smelt nothing.  I tasted nothing.  I heard wooooooo noises.  Room 3 is haunted!!!!!
Nelson

In Room 3 the roof lifted slightly.  It sounded like a ghost whistling.  The ghost is white with a big droopy mouth and huge, black eyes the size of tennis balls.  It wore ripped up clothes and smelt like fish bones.  It slowly hovered over the pink but he was all by himself up there.  He eats fish and bugs.  He has lived up there for 100 years.
Quinn

The roof slightly moved.  I think I saw a monster.  I think it had glowing, red eyes and a pair of devil horns.  It had a million blue spikes on its back.  It was haunting our roof.
Jake

The ghost in Room 3's roof was lifting up all the boards on the ceiling.  As they creaked we all got scared.  Was the ghost going to haunt us?  Do ghost really exist?  I thought I saw some glove-like hands and it had a ponytail on her head.  She was wearing a nice dress with dots.  Was it really a ghost?
Isla

In the attic there is something that is scaring me.  His name is Casper.  Casper is a friendly ghost.  What I think is that he wants to have some fun.  When Room Three's tiles on the roof lifted it made a windy noise and a banging noise.  I smelt nothing but fresh clean air.  What I feel is fear and shock, and I am frightened.  How can ghosts do that?  I really don't understand.  When did it come here and does it live here?  I don't know.                                                                                     Image result for CasperKahlani

There was a ghost in Room 3.  He lifts up parts of the roof.  No-one knows what he looks like.  All you can see is two bold eyes.  He smells like dead fish.  If you try to punch him your hand goes right through.
Theo


                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment